Eleanor’s Rule of Life:
1. Take every object from where it is and place on the floor.*
2. Slide each object to the middle of the floor.
3. Liquids– juice, milk, water, and ‘tea’ (from the pink tea set) should first be poured on a horizontal surface (bed, shelf, chair) before being allowed to puddle on the floor. **
4. See rule one, and repeat.
5. Knee-high rubber rain boots should be worn at all times. **
6. Occasionally put boots on wrong feet, to maximize cuteness.
* Food should be placed in hair before floor.
** Note possible correlation between #3 and #5.