Tips for surviving a day with a sick, clingy Girlie:
1. Never skip your coffee, even if it’s only decaf.
2. Paci = handy; if not, then no paci = noisy.
3. Be sure to have a tissue on hand before saying, “can we blow your nose?”, elsewise snot will be smeared across your shoulder.
4. Don’t wear a clean or favorite shirt (see above).
5. TV (aka, “Bee!”) can provide sanity, if only for a minute.
6. Remove shoes of child, so that the clutching at your legs while preparing meals will not cause as much pain to the tops of your feet.