Homecoming

July 26, 2006

We’re home.

All four of us.

Right now.

18 Responses to “Homecoming”

1. Deanna says:

Yay!! Welcome home, Will!!

2. Mike Croghan says:

Wowee-wow-wow-wow!!!

I just did a little happy dance (you know, like the one I did at the FACETS van cleaning when I found out Tina was coming home from the AT).

Yay!!!! Welcome home, Will! Joy to the Stavlund family, all together at home!

:-)

3. dawnrw says:

Wow! How great is that news. Wow.

Oh, Praise God!
    Hopes of the anticipated homecoming have been swelling in my heart–praying again and again, but hesitant to pester you with inquiring emails.
    Thanks for taking a second to post. I’m sure it’s more than eventful in that warm little nest.
    pls

5. Greta says:

Wow, that is so exciting!!!! Hooray Stavs. Welcome home, Will! Ella must be so pleased to finally have her big brother there with her. Praise God!

6. Kelly Maguire says:

Ooohhhh, I’m so happy for you. This is long awaited in many, many ways, I’m sure. Welcome home little man!

Love, Kelly

7. Faye says:

What wonderful news I know that you all are so elated and Praise God for his goodness. Maybe now both you & Stacy can work out a schedule so that you both can get more rest. I know that the past 2 1/2 months have been very trying for you but the Lord has been good and Blessed you with a Beautiful Family.

God Bless all of you.

All my love and prayers.

Aunt Faye

8. Tom Della-Moretta says:

To use a unique expression WOW! WOW! All I can say is WOW!

Sleep well, eat well. Smile lots.

Tom

Mike, Stacy, Will & Ella …

The blessing of Christ
    comes to you in these children.
    His blessing is mercy
    and kindness and joy.
    Blessing comes to home
    and to family.

God be with you
    in this your day,
    every day and every way,
    with you and for you
    in this your day,
    and the love
    and affection
    of heaven
    be toward you.

– from The Celtic Book of Daily Prayer

Welcome Home!!!

That’s so fabulous! I’m incredibly happy for you guys!

Erin B.

11. dstavlund@aol.com says:

I am so excited for all 4 of you. God is so good. We are praising God with you. Your hearts must be so full right now. Congratulations

Love, Grandma Ruth

Mike:I just experienced happy tears like I had when you came home to our home in Rockford thirty plus years ago. THANK YOU JESUS! UNDESCRIBABLE FEELINGS!

love,
    Dad

12. julie g in k'zoo says:

AWESOME!!!!

Our God is an awesome god is all that comes to mind…you know the praise song! You and Stacy and Ella and Will are already a family beyond the beyond!!

Doris Liesenfelt

14. Nana says:

I just noted how just a few words on-line could generate such an outpouring of love and applause for your efforts and God’s Gifts to all of us! —with much love and praise to God Above from a much-humbled sevant, Nana

15. Beautiful. It just simply makes me smile.