Mother’s Day

May 14, 2006
this is an audio post - click to play

9 Responses to “Mother’s Day”

Happy Mother’s Day, Stacy! What a perfect gift to have milk and nourishment to give! I bet sleep comes a little easier now as well… So happy to hear that Will is blowing their minds with his recovery and am continuing to pray that he heals.

As always, thanks for keeping us updated.

Shonda

2. Rebecca says:

Happy Mother’s Day Stacy!

So glad to hear about Will’s progress! So glad to hear about the milk coming in! So glad to hear how you’re all doing!

3. Sh33p says:

Hey, as a member of the “Milk Come In” prayer team, do I get any credit? Seriously, it’s very good news, and we all continue to be happy for you & Stacy. And, I promise, no advice!

4. timthewelsh says:

To mothers!

To hope!

Happy Mother’s Day, Stacy!!

5. Maranda T. says:

Happy, happy mother’s day Stacy!! Twice over.

Hi Stacy and Mike. Here I sit at work waiting to do your laundry. I had to check the blog for updates since we hadn’t heard anything in what seems like forever. Calls have come from Kate and Dr Bathgate today. Just thought it may help to let you know how many people are thinking of you. Congrats on the milk and horray for the progress of William. Happy Belated Mother’s Day to you Stacy! Call whenever for laundry pickup. – Heidi

7. Greta Davies says:

Happy (belated) Mother’s Day to Stacy! Hooray for milk production. Hooray for Will’s fighting spirit. Sounds like he is amazing…what else could a little Stav be? Thanks so much for your faithfulness in updating us…I don’t know if you do it for yourself or for us, but I sure do appreciate it either way. I have a few questions that perhaps you might be able to answer in one of your posts sometime. No pressure, I just thought I’d ask:
    1. Does the fact that you went ahead with the surgery mean that the genetic tests came back normal?
    2. Are you able to hold Will at all?
    3. How is Stacy’s pain from c-section and has there been a recurrence of hives from stitches?
    Love you guys!

8. Damien says:

We love you. We Love you. We Love you.

Here’s to good days!

Damien and Jenn

Praise and smiles… that’s all I can think of :-)

It’s so nice to be able to pray some prayers of thanksgiving for a change.