Introducing…

Eleanor Elisabeth
May 9, 2006
12:57 pm
6 pounds, 12 ounces
20 inches

Thanks be to God.

17 Responses to “Introducing…”

1. [REDACTED] says:

This is all the best news ever! I’m so excited to see all of you when I get back in two weeks!!

2. Ross says:

Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for finding a way to share these with us Mike.

They are soooo beautiful … all three. I’m weepy here. What lovely names. I’m looking forward to meeting Will and Ella in person and giving my dearest Stacy a big hug.

4. erin says:

What sweet, expressive little faces brother and sister have! I suspect that you won’t have too hard a time figuring out what each of them is feeling. The beauties!

Happy mother’s day, stacy.

How sweet! I’m more than a bit weepy myself. What a beautiful family the four of you make. I’m so happy for you!

6. J4CK13 says:

Wow. So good to meet these two beautiful children in full color after seeing them a few times doing acrobatics in black and white sonograms! Love their names. :) Pete and I are so happy for you guys. So good to see your faces too, we miss you.
    Jackie and Pete

7. emmegab says:

Mike and Stacy, what wonderful, beautiful faces and names!! We’re so glad to see them, and are praying a whole myriad of prayers for you guys…especially for wee Will in these next few hours.
    jen

8. Maranda T. says:

Mike, he looks just like you!

9. Ken says:

Wonderful news Mike!! Great to see your beautiful children, our thoughts are with the four of you! May you have a wonderful and peaceful evening!

Ken

Thanks for sharing the photos! Ella and Will are wonderful names and they are both so beautiful! It was great to see you two as well! Lots of love and prayers! AM and the gang

11. Danae Brianne says:

congratulations. if you ever want to talk “multiples” with another, i’m here for ya. i have triplets.

it’s a blessing.

12. WMS says:

yea! happy mothers day Stacy! (and early fathers day Mike!)

Our love, prayers and SHOUTS OF JOY go out for all of you!! We can’t wait to meet your new little ones. They were born the day after my Birthday. :)
    The PEACE of JESUS be with you all,
    Shelley and Doug

What a miracle, and how beautiful!!! Congratulations to you all, and happy first mom’s day to Stacy!! Love, Brian, Miriam, Liz and Ceniza

15. Amy says:

I see a lot of Mike in Will. I see a lot of love in all of your beautiful faces.

Hold each other, kiss each other.

I am so happy for you, and weepy, and prayerful, God is good and the babies are beautiful. They are very blessed babies to be born to such wonderful parents.
    Love you!