Coming to Life

October 6, 2005

wahoo, that’s two!

16 Responses to “Coming to Life”

I have checked this site about 16 times today…and this is exactly what I was looking for. I called Billy at work to give him the much awaited news…a pause and then, “that is so cool.” I told Lily and she said, “that is so silly, TWO BABIES!” I just keep smiling! We are so excited about cousins! BBLF

2. Deanna says:

Wahoo is right! Congratulations you two.. or four, that is!

Oh … WOW!!! There are shouts of joy down here at the beach. Yipppeeee … happy happy happy …. we’ll tell the kids in the morning.

Sooo … that’s two quilts!! And Jennifer, mom of twins, says, “When you’re hungry, EAT! And you’ll be hungry!”

5. Ross says:

OhWowowowowowowowowowowee!!! You two will make the best parents ever!!!!

6. Maggie says:

hee, hee, I can’t stop giggling. Really good news just does that to me I guess. I hope you’re not annoyed that many of us have been praying for two healthy babies;)

7. [REDACTED] says:

So, do you have names picked out yet? (I wanted to be the first to ask!)

Also, I bet that being the father of TWO one-year-olds will be very different than being the father of one, so don’t ask me what to expect.

Congratulations, though. I can’t wait until Saturday when we help you move and I can be all, “Here Stacy, you shouldn’t be carrying that.”

*grin from ear to ear*

9. WMS says:

count down to double diaper changes! I’ll start collecting freecycle shit! :) haha CONGRATULATIONS! Ross is dead on! You’ll be the best parents ever!

10. Rebecca says:

I’m crying. That pic is SOOOO beautiful. I am so happy for you guys! Can’t wait to find out how we can help you guys with this new adventure!

I think this picture edges out the last in the contest for most beautiful photograph ever. And they’re just going to keep getting better, aren’t they? Wow. Wow. Congratulations. And again. God is good! On a side note, Soren wants to know if you climbed on “that guy” (Mr. Awakening) if you’d fall in his mouth. Well?

Love you – dawnrw

12. P3T3RK3Y5 says:

congradulations my friends. were so happy for you. your village can’t wait to meet the new guys.

13. UK Friends says:

We are SO excited and happy for you guys! If you listen closely, you can hear us cheering for you and your babies from across the pond. We read your blog this morning and were whooping it up here in Cambridge! Lots of love, Jeff, Alicia, Wade, John, and Kat.

14. Ryan says:

If two people were ever cut out for parenthood it’s you guys!

Mike and Stacy, WOW! Praise God!
    I’ve been praying for you both and your future baby(ies!) since I saw you at the engagement party a while back. Wanted to call you guys and ask how things were going but didn’t want to pry. . . then Erin told me about your blog . . . so I’m up to date now! I can’t help but smile at the news. God bless you! Laura

16. Erin says: