Am I Dreaming?

September 25, 2005

ahem. Whoa.
We’ve got more blood tests to come, and then ultrasound and stuff, but it would seem that the wife might be pregnant. After a lot of trying and tears, many doctor’s appointments, and more than a few dollars, the beautiful kids seen above were transferred two and a half weeks ago and at least one of them appears to be hanging around.
We’re trying hard to maintain an even keel, as the incidence of miscarriage is high, while at the same time the possibility of twins is holding steady at about 30%.
ahem. Whoa.

17 Responses to “Am I Dreaming?”

1. Deanna says:

Wooooooo-hooooooo!!!!!!!! I can’t tell you how excited I am for you guys. If there’s anyone I know who should reproduce – if not be cloned – it’s you two. Many, many prayers and “sticky” vibes coming your way. Congratulations! (And may I just add, those are some good-lookin’ kids!)

2. Maggie says:

I can’t say anything more than what Deanna said. Those are my thoughts exactly.

3. P3T3RK3Y5 says:

i think the one on the left looks more like mike, and the one on the right more like stacy.

4. Scott says:

Congratulations! They have their fathers eyes for sure.

Way cool … I knew it would work this time. Got a big grin on my face now.

6. Ross says:

We are going to have SUCH a party! Congratulations!

7. M-randa says:

AAAAAaaaahhhhh!! I am sooooo happy to hear your news! Congratulations! Hoping for all the best in the weeks to come.
    -Maranda Tennyson

8. John Bradley says:

now that is really good news. I am so happy for the two of you.

9. Erin says:

Congrats! I wanted to make the joke about how they look like you but it looks these other folks beat me to it. Here’s hoping that this is the end of one long, difficult road and the beginning of another long, rewarding one.

Erin

10. John Musick says:

Mike and Stacy I am so completely happy for you guys!!! This is awesome!! I will be praying for you guys!

ohn

11. WMS says:

congrats! woo woo wooo, It’s all be said, BEFORE. (above). **smile**

12. Rebecca says:

Woo-Hoo!!! These babies have so many people that love them and care about them already. We are all ecstatic about this! You both are cut out to be some of the best parents of anyone I know. Sending ‘sticky’ vibes and prayers as well.

PRAISE THE LORD.
    And,
    FINALLY. ;)
    I could not be more excited for you. Seriously. Am holding back from dancing around the newsroom. Now, that would NOT be a pretty sight.

I think it becomes a little strange to look at a picture as much as I have today. Your kids are on our fridge along with all of the other little miracles that we adore.

To say that we are happy is a dramatic understatement. We are overjoyed and delighted…and wish we were there to hug your necks!
    B,B,L and F Sparks

I think that may be one of the most beautiful photographs I’ve ever seen. I love you two and your babies. We’ll be praying for all of you.

dawnrw

16. Rep.Groe says:

Frank and I pray constantly and thank God for your blessing!